Sports Specific Training
Sports Performance Training
STRENGTH. POWER. SPEED. CONFIDENCE.
Strength and Endurance Performance Institute is Louisiana’s leader in Sports Performance Training in the private sector. Terry Butts and his staff of performance coaches offer an innovative and systematic approach to training that focuses on running form and technique, injury prevention/reduction, linear and lateral speed development, foot speed and agility, explosive power development, proper weight training techniques, and functional strength training.
Each workout is 60-90 minutes in duration and will become progressively more challenging as the athlete masters the techniques.
• SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
• EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
• STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
• CONDITIONING – Prepares Athletes to be Game Ready.
• FLEXIBILITY – Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
• INJURY REDUCTION – Functional Movement Screening to Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
• NUTRITION EDUCATION – Lessons, Tips and Advice
Training fees & days
Please select from one of the 3 following programs
2 day/week – Tuesday & Thursday = $250 per month
3 day/week – Monday, Wednesday, Friday = $375 per month
4 day/week – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday = $500
** All Training sessions start @ 3:30